Sunday, August 22, 2010

Treatments and Cheesecake.



Tomorrow is a big, big, BIG day for me! i finish treatments!!!!! all of them! tomorrow i am DONE! and we are going to celebrate treatments with treats... and lots of 'em! jonathan is bringing home Eileen's Special Cheesecakes for all of us. Eileen's is the BEST cheesecake.... it's been on LX New York, The Food Network....... and so on, and now it's about to mark to the end of something so terrible, by starting off with something so special:) make mine banana please!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing treatment. On the last day of treatment for me the nurses gave me a balloon that said, "You Did it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome. it's such a sense of accomplishment!!! like none other:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
    Thanks,
    David

    ReplyDelete