Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moving Tumors.

My faith is the size of a mustard seed, and while i may not be able to move mountains, i am pretty sure it will remove these tumors. today has been a mix of emotions, and i've been working on explaining to myself that i am a healthy person, i also have cancer, and when it's gone i will still be a healthy person. i do not want this cancer to have any more power over me than it already has, and frankly i feel like putting boxing gloves on and kicking it's butt. cancer, you picked the wrong girl.


also, this is my anthem... Need to Breathe, "Something Beautiful". and please, go to itunes and download it. to all my friends and family, i recommend you listen to this on LOUD and envision me totally healed. through your prayers, and by your prayers, i will be.

3 comments: